The second of two introductory spiels for athletes interested in taking part in the 2015 Canada Winter Games play downs is scheduled for the Highlander Curling Club on November 16th to November 19th, 2012.
Introspiel II is open to all athletes who meet the age requirement.* Athletes can register individually or as a team. This is an identification spiel so an athlete can choose to register as an individual player and he/she will be placed on a team by the organizers of the event.
Information sessions on the Canada Games process will be provided to all athletes, coaches and parents during this event. Topics will include:
- The 2015 Canada Games Plan explained
- Canada Games Coaching Requirements and Certification process
- Canadian Sport Center Atlantic – Programs and Opportunities
- Athlete Forum – 2011 Canada Games Teams – Mayhew and Dwyer
- Parent Question Period
*Competitors shall be a maximum of 17 years of age on December 31, 2014. YEAR OF BIRTH: Any athlete born on and since January 1, 1997.
- CWG INTROSPIEL
- 16-Nov-2012 - 19-Nov-2012
- Highlander Curling Club - St. Andrew's
- Canada Winter Games - Comp
- Entry Fee:
- $100.00 CAD
- Entry Deadline:
- Member Club:
- Highlander Curling Club - Website
- 3916 Highway 316
- Postal Code:
- B0H 1X0
- St. Andrew's