The Nova Scotia Curling Association is dedicated to the administration, promotion, development and coordination of the sport of curling in Nova Scotia.
- To ensure all individuals, regardless of gender, age or ability have an opporunity to participate in the sport of curling.
- To meet the needs of all clubs and competitors, respecting differeneceds of opinion.
- To ensure all curling programs and clubs practice the elements of fair play and safety for competitors, members, and spectators.
- To be curler centered.
- To ensure the sport of curling is developed by qualified leaders and structured to provide leadership.
- To ensure effective organization with collaboration and accountability.
- To contribute to quality of community life.